Lauren over at The Little Things We Do does a Fill in the Blank Friday each week, and I thought I would participate this week! So here it goes:
1.My dream vacation would be a trip with my husband to Hawaii. We have been wanting to go since we took our honeymoon to Mexico. We are planning on going for our 10 year anniversary (Only 3 more years!!!!!) I would love to stay in a lovely little beach hut and wake up to the sound of the ocean every morning!
2. The best trip I've ever taken was with my family to Washington State last year. It is funny because this trip is under my best & worst category! (The worst later) I went with my husband & 2 kids, my mother and sister in law, my brother and sister in law and my nephew. It was so beautiful there! We drove through the mountains, swam in freezing cold crystal clear lakes and went hiking. On top of that we stayed in a beautiful log cabin at the bottom of the mountians.
3. The most important items to take on a road trip are a camera, money, your sense of adventure, and sunglasses! :)
4. The next trip I'm looking forward to is our vacation to the Outer Banks NC next month. Me and my family are going to meet up with friends we have not seen in a year and stay in a huge beach house on the 4x4 beaches! I plan to make great memories, relax on the beach & eat great seafood!
5. If I had to pick one CD to listen to for a long road trip it would be probably Aerosmith Big Ones, I love that CD and it brings back so many good memories! Me and my best friend Crystal used to sing at the top of our lungs to that CD, especially Crazy.
6. The biggest disaster I've ever encountered while traveling was also our trip to Washington State last year! The travel part was horrendous! We flew with our 3 year old and 18 month old & I would not recommend that to ANYONE! It was awful, the flight cross country with them was terrible, I almost had a nervous breakdown, our seats got seperated on the connecting flight and before we even got on our connecting flight, my husband seriously about bought a ticket home.
7. My favorite traveling memory is all the beach vacations we went on when I was little, I cherish those family memories especially now that my Mother is no longer living. I so look forward to making those memories with my family.