It's time for another Strut Your Stuff Saturday!
Thank you to everyone who linked up last week!!
Here are a few of my favorites from last week:
Just Call Me Blessed Shared a super cute Owl she made & she shares the tutorial!!
Nat's Knapsack shared this Kindle Cover she made!
Pink Stitches made a super cute Pillow!
May Contain Nuts shares a Stitched envelope tutorial! LOVE IT!
And the most viewed post this week was an inspiring post about being a stay at home Mom by Josie's Lab. Go read it! It is a great post!
I can't wait to see what you link up this week!
This weekly Link Party is meant as a way for us to exchange inspiration, encouragement & new ideas. Everyone is invited to join in the fun! All you have to do is link up an inspiring post...it can be a tutorial, a recipe, a DIY project, an inspiring story, some great photos you took...whatever you want to share!
Here's How the Party Works:
- Follow my Blog! It's more fun that way! ;)
- Link to your blog post and not your blog homepage.
- Add the "Strut Your Stuff" party button to your post, sidebar or links page so others can join the party!
- Make sure there's a LINK in your post to the "Strut Your Stuff" Party or your Party links page.
- Visit and comment on some other people's blogs! Everyone loves comments! Let's encourage each other and find some new friends! :)
READY? OKAY! Grab a Button & STRUT YOUR STUFF: