Hi there!! My name is Laura and I’m happy to be here hanging with you all while Jessica is off vacationing with her family. I blog over here and make lots of fabric flowered accessories that I call lillypies. You can take a peek if you want by jumping over HERE.
Jessica asked me to write down a list of my summer must haves. Summer is a state of mind for me and there are definite trends and styles that mean SUMMER to me. Here they are!!1. Soft and airy tunics in citrus colors—These three are from my favorite online boutique Ruche. You can find GOBS of adorable things there—click click!
2. My JoToes Camera Bag. It goes with me EVERYWHERE. It’s large enough to hold ALL summer essentials for me and my little one. And that rosette? Awww.
3. Braided and twisted hair—pretty.romantic. fun for days that are HOT HOT HOT. So much more chic than a pony.
4. Peach Tea is summer. Want to know my favorite recipe?
5. Bright and Playful manicures—The summer is the best time to play and experiment!! I love essie’s Mint Candy Apple shade. Carribean anyone? I tried a fun “mermaid nail” tutorial and blogged about it.
6. Flower Brooches-- Nothing adds the perfect touch of whimsy and color like a big beautiful flower brooch. This one happens to be one of my designs.:) This summer I have worn this brooch pinned to a clutch, on a cardi, on a maxi dress, on a fedora, clipped on a headband, clipped in my hair, and clipped on my bathing suit! Whew. Flower brooches are my favorite quick and easy “finishing touch” to my summer wardrobe.
I’m so happy to share with you today! Have a wonderful summer day!!
Hey everyone! It's Jessica! I hope you enjoy this week of guest bloggers while I am off getting some R&R with my family!Now go on over and say Hi to Laura! :)