It's the weekend & you know what that means... it's time to Strut Your Stuff!
Last week we shared our favorite blog posts from the week & there were so many great ones! Here are some features from last week's party:
Kris from Vie a la Table shared these adorable baby gifts she made for her best friend! SO cute! She even shares where she found the tutorials! Another reason I need to learn how to sew pronto!
The Lovely Poppy shared pictures of her adorable booth from a craft show she participated in!
<------------- This picture inspired me to find an old wire hanging basket to use in my new studio space!
I will have limited space and thought this was a PERFECT and cute solution for some more storage! I am thinking my twine, some tools and my fabric will look perfect in one of these!
The Hollie Rogue shared her day in a photo journal! Such a great idea! One of these days I have to try that!
Thank you to everyone who linked up! If you were featured, grab a button:
It was such a successful week I think we will do the same thing this week and link up your FAVORITE BLOG POST from the week!!
Here's How the Party Works:
- Follow my Blog! It's more fun that way! ;)
- Link to your blog post and not your blog homepage.
- Make the TITLE of your link your BLOG NAME!!!!
- IMPORTANT: Make sure there's a text LINK or my "Strut Your Stuff" button in your post so others know to come join the party!
- Add the "Strut Your Stuff" party button to your sidebar or links page so others can join the party!
- Visit some other blogs & comment on their post. Everyone LOVES comments! Let's encourage one another & find some new friends & great blogs!
READY? OKAY! Grab a Button & STRUT YOUR STUFF: