It's time for another Strut Your Stuff Saturday!
Here are a few of my favorites from last week:
Mandy @ This Girl's Life shared this super cute wall display she made for her son! LOVE IT!
Leah @ Just Call Me Blessed shared this AMAZINGLY CUTE Anthropologie inspired ruffled shower curtain she made! JEALOUS! It was worth all the hard work Leah! Can you make me one?! ;)
Josie's Lab shared some beautiful letters she wrote to her 17 year old self about love and heartbreak and how the lost are found! <3
If you were featured this week, grab a button!
This weekly Link Party is meant as a way for us to exchange inspiration, encouragement & new ideas. Everyone is invited to join in the fun! All you have to do is link up an inspiring post...it can be a tutorial, a recipe, a DIY project, an inspiring story, some great photos you took...whatever you want to share! It DOES NOT have to be a crafty project! :)
Here's How the Party Works:
- Follow my Blog! It's more fun that way! ;)
- Link to your blog post and not your blog homepage.
- Add the "Strut Your Stuff" party button to your post, sidebar or links page so others can join the party!
- Make sure there's a LINK in your post to the "Strut Your Stuff" Party or your Party links page.
- Visit and comment on some other people's blogs! Everyone loves comments! Let's encourage each other and find some new friends! :)
READY? OKAY! Grab a Button & STRUT YOUR STUFF: