Lately I have been so tired, so stressed and SO ready for a vacation! In fact, I am closing the shop for most of Aug. to get some much needed rest, relaxation & family time before school starts!
Side note: I can't believe my first born is going to be in the 1st grade...going to school EVERY day!
Some things on my "relaxation" To Do list:
- Paint the wall in our living room with chalkboard paint.
- Paint my dresser & my daughter's dresser a funky color.
- Take my daughter school shopping.
- Finish a DIY project that has been waiting on me to complete.
- Go on a mini-vacation with my family!
- Catch up on Season 7 of Criminal Minds, my latest obsession.
*Not sure that I will get these all done, but one can dream!
What's on your list for the rest of summer?