When Spring and Summer finally arrive, I look for any way to incorporate fresh fruit into my recipes! These mini fruit tarts were easy, delicious & a big hit at my last get together!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Tube of Sugar Cookie Dough
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Fresh Berries of your choice
- Mini Muffin Pan
- Grease your mini muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Roll sugar cookie dough into 1/2" balls and place them in the muffin tin.
- Use your thumb to press the dough down to form the cup like tart.
- Follow directions on the tube & bake accordingly.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla until fluffy. Squeeze a bit of lemon into the filling & beat until mixed.
- Put the filling in a sandwich bag & cut the tip off one corner to use as an icing bag to fill the tarts.
When the tarts are cooled, squeeze the cream cheese filling into each tart & top with the fresh berries of your choice!
Enjoy! My next mission is to create a guilt free, healthier alternative to these yummy mini fruit tarts!