I have been looking for something cute to hang above the girls beds for a while now & decided to make something for them myself. These DIY, no-sew dream catchers were so easy & fun to make! Plus, the girls love them!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Vintage Sheet(s) or other scrap fabric
- Lace curtain or scrap lace
- Hot glue gun
- Embroidery hoops
Start by cutting strips of sheet or fabric and wrap it around the hoop. Then glue the end of the fabric to the hoop.
Doesn't it look so pretty when you are done?
- Then lay the finished hoop on top of the lace & cut out a circle of lace to fit.
- Start gluing the lace to the back of the hoop - stopping before you finish it.
- Now tie the strips of fabric & lace to the bottom of the hoop.
- When you are done with the strips, finish gluing the lace to the hoop.